martes, octubre 03, 2006

Dark Prison

Pues bueno ahora vamos a mostrar uno hecho en otra lengua (no es traducción, así lo escribí) ingles para ser mas especifico, haber que les parece y pues haber si más tarde le pongo la versión en español, se cuidan.


Dark Prison

I´m waiting for you
here in the darkness;
my heart is full
with pure wickedness.

I´m waiting for you
in a darkened room;
like a prisoner
here, until dusk.

Bearing my madness,
living between the rancor;
crying my sadness.

I´m dangerous
be careful;
I´m so furious
and I can destroy you.

I´m just waiting in my room
with pain in my heart,
just waiting for the tomb
please, don´t keep me in this world.

My life is a prison
and I´ve been living;
without compassion
I want to be release.

I hope to die soon
It might happen today;
meanwhile the moon
is lighting the way.

No hay comentarios.: